Kennedy’s Group is an enthusiastic team
of like-minded hospitality experts, whose main goal is to bring your dream holidays to life. Displaying a vast array of ultra-luxury villas and bespoke concierge services, we focus on matching each one of our selective guests with his/her ideal home-away-from-home, accompanied by all the amenities and services of a 7* exclusive resort. We are at our elite clientele’s disposal 24/7, making sure that nothing is left to chance.
At some point in the course of each of our careers in the hospitality section, when reading or hearing the phrase “the perfect holiday”, we kind of started to ask ourselves, what is “the perfect holiday”? Is there one “perfect holiday” for all? Is there one “perfect match” for everyone? It was then that we came to the conclusion that, exactly as applied in life, holiday experiences are utterly subjective. The difference between life and holidays though, is that -unlike life- holidays can be planned.
That is where we come in.
We are here to absorb your dreams, desires, likings, passions, thoughts and preferences and mould them into “your perfect holiday experience”. From A to Z, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, we are here to make your holiday dreams come to life. From barefoot chic to profoundly glamorous our job is to deliver the best summer experience one can only dare to dream of. And boy do we love our job!
Our expertly curated, high-end, luxury villa portfolio does not come alone, we add the magic of life to it by accompanying our jaw-dropping homes-away-from-home with bespoke concierge services and all the amenities of 7* ultra-exclusive resorts. We effortlessly combine the best qualities of premium resort and hotel living with the freedom, the privacy, and the exclusiveness of luxury villa renting. There are no limits to the things we can do, as we are highly trained hospitality professionals for the elite, with the passion and joy of people in love with what they do.
For us, with over 20 years of experience in the demanding hospitality business and after having worked for the best of the best around the globe, there is no greater blessing than being able to become part of one’s happiness. It may sound as a cliché, but the smile in our guests’ eyes is our happy place, and, as we all know, the eyes never lie.
WELCOME TO KENNEDY’S GROUP WAY OF LIFE…
WE PROMISE TO LIVE UP
to your highest
- Elpida Elpida Kennedy, CEO of Kennedy's Group, is a holiday connoisseur, a globetrotter by habit and profession, and a travel designer by passion. For the past 20 years she has lived, worked, and studied in Monte Carlo, London, Miami, New York, and Mykonos, evolving and growing on a professional and personal basis each step of the way. Elpida has been part of top hospitality brands all over the globe, such as Hakkasan Group, Good Food Society, Nammos, Interni etc. For the last 6 years she has worked exclusively in the luxury villa rental, concierge services and real estate business, as Co-Founder and Co-Director of Luxury Key, a leading hospitality group, before moving on to work with us in this exciting ultra-premium project.
- Niki Niki Armyrou, Head of Marketing & Lifestyle Concierge at Kennedy's Group, is a Sociology graduate from the University of the Aegean. Always perceiving the tourism industry from the traveller’s point of view, Niki has been thriving in the hospitality business through various positions in 5* Luxury Resorts, Restaurants and Exclusive Villa Management agencies for the last 7 years. Her deep understanding of the digital world and its endless possibilities, as well as her commitment to providing each guest with unique service experiences makes her a priceless asset to our company.
- Olga Olga Michaloglou, Travel Designer at Kennedy's Group, holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, which she acquired before targeting her studies in a M.Sc in Management in Tourism & Hospitality. Olga has worked for several years in the hospitality industry on Mykonos island, as part of the Reservations Department of a Luxury Boutique Hotel and was at the same time responsible for managing a plethora of summer properties in Athens. She regards herself as a travel “experience-collector”, who channels all her gathered knowledge into the best comprehension of the needs and desires of each and every guest she welcomes as a proud member of her new Kennedy's family.
- Oni Egrion Selmani, haw a degree in Business Administration and a possion for knowledge and appreciation the challenges. I consider self-improvement to be a priority. The best way to achieve this is to acquire knowledge and accumulate experience.
- Oliver Oliver Kennedy holds a degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Southern Greece. From a young age he grew up and worked in the hospitality and Tourism industry, making it feel like home. He has worldwide experience from Greece, Mykonos to New Zealand, in various positions within the operation section of high-end restaurants, cafe-bars and luxury night clubs. As a travel designer, with his extensive experience, Oliver is able to create tailor-made holidays ideal to your taste. Customize your dream destination getaway with Kennedy's Group.